schematics

quebmaint

Sorry not plc related but does anyone know if there is a software that you can scan existing schematics and cross reference different outputs similiar to rslogixs "find all"

Finding something that will scan in the drawing and create then database and assign the fields to the various types of components that are in the schematic may be impossible.That is asking a lot for the software to be able to do. I use AutoCAD Electrical which has these functions built in but you have to draw the schematic using this software first. After it is drawn, then you can do all the reports you want cross-referencing PLC I/O, Relays, Terminals, you name it. Very versatile.

Similar Topics

hello i have LOGO! 12/24RCE and i am looking for a schematics of electronic board. Or if someone know what is the burned component on the photo.
Replies
Views
Hi, new member looking for help trying to understand why it is I have no problems going through hard wired electrical schematics, but struggle...
Replies
Views
I'm starting a large project using a Beckhoff controller and I/O. Their modules are what I'd call the "slice" style, similar to Wago and others...
Replies
Views
Hiya - Not specifically to do with PLC's but I have been doing a bit of autocad practise recently (ACE_14/15) I have conflicting information...
Replies
Views
I have several Micro Logix 1200's that are bad. Looks like fine metal dust has gotten between the lower board and the plastic outer shell. There...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom