Citect & the MODNET Driver for Ethernet

EICS_2

I have Citect V7.2 and have quite a few TCP Modbus devices which are sucessfully communicating.

every now and again i get some lost of data briefly on some but not all devices, is there some parameters i can add to the INI file to make this more stable. currently there is nothing in there that i know of for [MODNET]

also i see there is quite a few modnet drivers MODNET MODNET1 etc. what should i be using?

thanks for the reply, i have many devices so will look at each and the drivers.

can you supply the code i need to add for timeout to INI File please

thanks for the reply, i have many devices so will look at each and the drivers.

can you supply the code i need to add for timeout to INI File please

Its all documented pretty well in the driver help, but for the sake of clarity:

In the MODNET section (this will effect ALL Modnet drivers where timeout is not hard coded) add 'timeout = xx' (where xx = seconds)