New to Codesys, can I trend non-time series data?

Paullys50

Lifetime Supporting Member
Basically looking for a scatter plot, looking at the trace feature seems all the x-axis data is time-series only. I'd to display speed vs flow, so a custom dataset is required.

Any routes I could travel?

here comes your solution in codesys
i have it as a project and as a export (it is in PLC_PRG so you can see what happens, but you can rename it to a Function Block.
the vdiagram contains 100 subvis,but you only see one.
if you want to change dimensions, use a texteditor in the export, faster.

Similar Topics

I'm having some trouble enabling the "store trend data in the plc" function. When it is selected, and I go online, I get the error message "error...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using a Hitachi Micro EHV+ for a small project, and I wanted to have a Web visu, done with Codesys V3.5 SP13 Patch 2. I test the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a requirement to manage the text alignment dynamically. So, for example: 1. English Texts should be displayed from Left in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to Codesys, and am trying to learn about it for a project we're developing. I've got a couple questions, but first a little...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, as this is my first experience with Rockwell Software i would like to know what's the best way to make Enumerations?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom