WinCC 6.2 Scripting Archives

dguedez

I have 5 temperatures that i want to record during 4 modes which i'll label A,B,C,D. The temperature sensors are the same across all modes. I want to start recording these 5 temperatures when mode A starts and then stop it when A is over. Then I want to record again when mode B starts and so on. I was thinking in creating an archive per mode and creating the same 5 tag temp per mode. Then enabling that archive when the particular mode is active. Is this the best way to do it?

I know there is a way to configure the tags to acyclic and start and stop the tag, but i couldn't find anywhere in the documentation that tellls me how to lock/release an archive. Am i going about this the wrong way? is there a better way to do it?

Similar Topics

Hello everyone. I'm trying to export data to excel from Wincc. My code is global action that executed every second that create excel filer per...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would like to make a script in WinCC 7.2 to read and write data from internal binary tags to specified bit in external(TCP,MPI etc.)...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I have attached a screen shot hoping someone can help me i dont do VB very well and i get an error saying the script does not return a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm having a problem. I draw a valve in my Graphic Designer and also a Rectangle. I'm trying to do the following: When the user click on...
Replies
Views
Hi Gents , Is it possible to manipulate a bit in a word tag in WinCC,using either direct connection/C Script or VB script? The links are dynamic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom