WinCC read/write scripting

labik

Hello,

I would like to make a script in WinCC 7.2 to read and write data from internal binary tags to specified bit in external(TCP,MPI etc.) DWORD.

For Example if I set a internal BOOL to 1 by some button I would like a script which sets 3rd bit of external DWORD; if I set a internal BOOL to 0 by the same button, 3rd bit of DWORD should be 0.

I was trying to make a script with GetTagBit, SetTagWord but I cent these to work.

I would appriciate any help in this matter.

Similar Topics

This is probably a stupid question but I searched and I've read the F Manual but I still can't figure out how to read or write a tag value in VBA...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, Im using a siemens with WINCC in a computer and need to import to tag´s data fom a specific row in a SCV file, i have a working...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I wanna Connect Glofa G7m LS PLC to WinCC Flex i have no Serial port in my laptop so i use USB to serial converter and...
Replies
Views
I am trying to find out if there is a way to "read" the tag comments in WinCC Flex 2008 (SP3) during runtime. I'm using WinCC Runtime on normal...
Replies
Views
Anybody know how to setup WinCC 6.2 OPC to read data from AB Logix5000 controller? I'm aware there is a way to do this using rslinx as an opc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom