panelview changes

Kibbss

I am new to PLC so I may not be good at terminologies. My problem is trying to introduce a footage reading on a paneview 600. I am able to connect to the PV through Factory talk view studio,create the readout and tag the point. When I try to download to the PV I get the following message "computer MRT-002xxx does not exist in the factory talk directory. Contact your administrator for more information" what do I need to do. Thanks

In general it means that you have not configured the FactoryTalk Local Directory.

To manually configure it, click Start --> Programs --> Rockwell Software --> FactoryTalk Tools --> FactoryTalk Directory Configuration Wizard. From here, select the Local FactoryTalk directory and step through the wizard.

Similar Topics

I have a c300 panelview that has a number of numeric inputs that I have formatted ( many times) to be a thumbwheel input with one number behind...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Today I am playing around Panelview 1000 that connected to Micrologix1200. What is my concern is given a password for some screens, where...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom