Networking 2 mitsubishi plc's

G
Hi, I have 2 A2AS plc's 1 connected to an E700 and 1 connected to an E900. I would like the E900 to control the same as what the E700 does.
I have the pages required loaded into both E units, and the Mitsi plc's are coupled together via A1SJ71AT21B modules. I have the manuals on networking, but they go a little deeper than i possibly require on many networks. I would like to know the best way of sharing the information required ( this is a pumping station by the way. Just on/off and a few tank levels). Also unsure of the addressing of both plc's. I am using Gx developer which is supposed to be user friendly, which im sure it is when you know how.
Any useful links, manuals or hints would be very well recieved.

Many thanks

I do use Mitsi all the time but didn't have oportunity to mess
a lot with the Melsecnet so someone else might help you more.
You can download manuals from www.meau.com or if you are stuck
call Mitsubishi tech support in Chicago at 1 800 950 7781.

at First you must determine how many data you want to communicate from one to another. (B/W).

In the software under parameter|network parameter|Melsecnet you need to give in the following items:
Network type: Melsecnet/10 Controlling station
start I/O number : 0 if module in first slot
network number : 1 (Unique network number)
Total stations : 2
For the network range assignment choose the option to fill in automatic by point count. (Identical point assignment 256)
The communication is set up to 256 Bits en 256 words.

Check the refresh parameters and let them on default. Now the total range of communication (256B/W) is being refreshed by this PLC (Master/Control Station).

For the other station fill in by network type Normal station.
By start I/O number the corresponding I/O's for the module and the network number (1).

The refresh parameters in default will be the full range of melsecnet capabillities (8192 B/W), change those in 256 Bits and Words.

At this point the configuration of melsecnet/10 is ready.
Succes

If the terminals are also networked and on the same network, they can "share" both monitoring and control points by setting the terminals themselves as either/or/both "master" and "slave". The "master" being the one connected to a specific PLC, and the "slave" being able to see and talk to it over the network. The same os true for the second HMI/PLC combo. No PLC programming is required...