S7-300 Slow transition from startup to run

Bratt

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have an S7-300 with a lot of profinet nodes that are unavailable upon restart of the PLC.
When i trigger the run/stop switch the transition from stop/startup to run takes over 60 seconds.

When i download the HW config and restart the transition only takes around 10 seconds. Both type of restarts are warm

Changing the Monitoring time seems to make no change.

Anyone know how to speed up the restart of the plc when the run/stop switch is triggered?
Startup.jpg

Startup.jpg

Similar Topics

I just installed a system using a 9300-ENA network device. The uplink port is connected to the plant network and the local to a L30ER compact...
Replies
Views
in allen bradley kinetix 300 drive first E31 error shows after resting drive E11 error occurs need solution to reset E11 fault code
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm setting up a modbus master on an S7-300. It seems to work in OB1 but not when I use it in OB35. Does anyone have any ideas why? Could...
Replies
Views
So basically i have 2 queries : 1. I have a program file of S7-300 PLC which i want to migrate in RSLogix500.In short i want to convert my simatic...
Replies
Views
Hi i using Kinetik 300 2097 driver control by EIP with using move absolute and incremental for motion , but i want to add same driver and motor as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom