Measurex Communications

BKlees

Anyone out there know of any dark corners of the internet that might have information on how to communication with a Measurex device. According to the one doc i do have this thing has an "MD Control", "CD Control", "MCN", and "BACKUP" line. I'd like to know what protocol is used to communicate with this thing and what format the commands are in. Thanks!

Similar Topics

Hello Anyone with experience with Honeywells Measurex scanning system that can help me with a problem? Thanks Tom
Replies
Views
Hi all, Does anyone know of a used DMC\Measurex 450 Isotope Gauge for sale?? I've searched the net, and have found nothing. We are really looking...
Replies
Views
I've been dealin with some intermittent CIP explicit messaging issues. I tried reducing the amount of small MSG instructions and converted them to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to delve a little into rs-485 communications for a couple projects of mine. Until now I've been using a delta vfd and a delta...
Replies
Views
Sorry if this has been asked before, and apologies if this seems like a trivial issue, but I am new to Beckhoff and have been banging my head...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom