Usb to mpi cable driver required

hinddhindsa

Hi, dear friends .
i have an USB-MPI cable for the programming of s7-300 PLC. i need to install the driver for this. do you know any link to download the drivers.

Kindly guide.
Thanks.

Which version are you using? What is your operating system?

FYI. I know there were some issues with using USB 3.0 ports, if you are having trouble you might want to try the USB 2.0 ports on your machine.

usb to mpi cable

search

link for the image of cable. similar cable i had purchased and i am looking for the driver to communicate with the S7-300 PLCs.

Similar Topics

• Poll
I am beginner for PLC programming and I have cable s7 300 USB/MPI cable but unable to find drivers for that cable . Can any one help me to find...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, Can we use USB/MPI adapter cable with S7-200 cpu226 PLC?.. Waiting for kind advice..
Replies
Views
I'd like to use usb MPI cabe to connect Siemens PLC to KepwareServerEx, but i do not know which driver i should choose and how to assign parameter...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, A few months ago we purchased the MPI-USB adapter Siemens cable, which came with an USB to MPI module cable, the MPI module, and...
Replies
Views
Hi, l would like to find out if the above mentioned cable can work with windows vista ultimate and business.How much does this adapter cost.Find...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom