Air compressed Transport

dandrade

Despite of I specify to PLC, automation does part.
Help, for find information, convevoy product (or manufacturer) with transport by air compressed. Reference techiques names?
It will be for transport sheets - Line of graphic impression. Pictures appreciated.

Dandrade, if I understand your post correctly, you are looking for a way to transport sheets of paper. Is this before or after they are printed on? Or is it between processes? In our facility we have a machine that puts an ultraviolet coating on a printed sheet of paper. The way it is transported is by a mesh conveyor with a vacumm holding down the sheets. The vacumm is achieved with several large chambers under the belt. A fan pulls air through the mesh belt via slits cut in the top of the chamber which is where the belt rides. Works very well.

Dale

dandrade,
I use pneumatic transportation of dry matters such as sand and dust.
There are both "batch" transporters and "continous transporters" for this.

I know hat there are also pneumatic transportation of "wet" matters (in the dairy business I think), and probably other kinds of pneumatic transportation.

To narrow it down, you should state what kind of material you are planning to transport.

I used to work for an OEM in the pulp & paper industry. We frequently used an air table for low-friction movement of reams of paper. Think of an air hockey game. These used low pressure air produced by a blower rather than compressed air. We built our own rather than purchasing them, but that was because the applications where we used them were always one-of-a-kind.

Thank all. For time being, dont have details. I received the offering (email).A graphic with the phrase "automate the transport of sheets with air compressed". Always, before the first contact, group information for "know what is...and possibles make"
Therefore, I appreciate comments of systens transported the sheets in industry grafics
In first week, I will have necessary accuracy and return.
I imagined, a modern system: A layer of air, that blow the sheets without touch in the ground..
But perhaps, be the words right of dale1627

I have seen Venturi-effect devices that use compressed air to create vacuum and pick up and move 25 kg blocks of cheese.

Very impressive... and here in Texas we have access to a wide variety of authentic and wannabe (both consisting mainly of various forms of refried beans) Mexican food that will induce enough biologically compressed gas to cut that cheese!

OK, already I know the problem citation from the graphic industry:
The off-set printers machines do the transport of the sheets, by the units printers, of tweezerses that they hold the same by the extremity (with to 13 mm of fixacion). The transport occurs between cylinders, being the sense from the rotation inverter to each change between cilinders. When the sheet is passing for the breaks top of the body impressor, we have the shock from the same one with the monoblock from the machine, therefore the only points of fixacion of the same saints the tweezerses. This shock (that in general occurs from the half from the sheet to the end from the sheet) provokes risks in the impression. To only form of we will maintain the sheet prey to the cylinder impressor during all the time is we will put a stream of air (with high pressure), blowing to same intermittently (always of the environment from the sheet for the end). This puff is necessary be intermittent for that have the possibility completely the assembly stayed pressurized enough, for when the valves will be opened the puff have the sufficient pressure for maintain the sheet I park to the cylinder in all without journey. They will want install this device in all of the bodies printers and more in the station of shellac, making up a gross one of six units with the puff. We have printers to bolts for up the necessary air, however in you quiz carried out with the continuous puff, was not possible we will reach the necessary pressure for maintain the sheets prey to the cylinders
My words:
Problem: The sheets do not remain "glue" to the cylinders printers.
Solution 01: Will be a sincron air puff (blow,correct puff?)of solution agreement with puffs indicated.
Solution 02: Static Electricity can good result?
I expect, know as is situation is resolved, persons that has knowledge from the industry graphic expect his advice.

Dandrade, I have a hard time understanding your interpreter, but it seems to me that they are wanting some type of an air system to hold the sheet of paper agianst the transfer and impression cylinders in an offset printing press. Normally this is done either with vacumm ports built into the cylinder or with an air bar that blows the sheet agianst the cylinder. If the sheet is not held firmly agianst the cylinder, you run the risk of the sheet getting out of register or slapping agianst other objects and jerking it out. Most of ours has an air bar that holds the sheet agianst the cylinder. Several of our printing presses have a perfector(flips the sheet to print other side) that has a vacumm system built into the cylinder. Would be kind of hard to add this to existing system I would think. Any of this what you are looking for?

Dale