Compressed Air Dew Point

Thanks for the response. Actually yes I did and I only see analog output from them. The device in the link I provided is the only networked option I have been able to locate. There are a few Modbus options out there. In my application I have I/O link and Ethernet IP available to me near by. I have a Point I/O rack near the location that I can add an analog slice to if I have to.

Similar Topics

Happy New Year All! Does anybody know of a decent sensor for monitoring humidity or water in compressed air lines? I'm sort of looking at the...
Replies
Views
Hi ! , not sure if anyone here knows how to calculate this.. but just in case ; I will instal a cluster of 20 valves and have to calculate the...
Replies
Views
Project: install an air flow switch to monitor cfm and remote start one of 4 compressors ranging from 30cfm to 150cfm, depending on the demand...
Replies
Views
A customer has asked us to calculate the flow of compressed air through a pipe. We have a feed pipe of known diameter where we can measure...
Replies
Views
Over the time I've been hanging out on here I don't recall this coming up. How many people have air sol. valves in a cabinet? I'm sure there are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom