FT View SE Primary and Secondary Server fail alarm?

bfranklin

FTV Studio 7.0

-I have a primary server called PASS1 and secondary server called PASS2
-Each server contains the FT Directory Server, HMI Server and a RS LinxEnterprise Server.
-PASS1 is set up for redundancy with PASS2

What I want to do is generate an alarm on the HMI for operations if PASS1 or PASS2 fail and I am not sure how to do this?

I did create a a display of the server statuses. The .gfx file was provided by Rockwell along with the VB Code to poll the server statuses.
This display is working fine.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello Smart People :) I'm starting research on a new control system. I will have a single HMI running RSView ME, and I need a primary and backup...
Replies
Views
Hi all Currently facing this question which contribute a lot white hair. I am setting a redundant system with 3 display clients. I am using...
Replies
Views
I'm using legacy recipe to download a recipe to the PLC. A little background, the recipes are large. They are broken down into 6 tables, each 16...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm working in Studio 5000 View Designer V9. The HMI panel im currently using is a 5510, whit physical buttons and functions keys on both side...
Replies
Views
I have a customer with FT View SE v11. My development system has v13. I imported their backup (APB file) into my system, which upgraded their...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom