FT View SE Primary and Secondary Server fail alarm?

bfranklin

FTV Studio 7.0

-I have a primary server called PASS1 and secondary server called PASS2
-Each server contains the FT Directory Server, HMI Server and a RS LinxEnterprise Server.
-PASS1 is set up for redundancy with PASS2

What I want to do is generate an alarm on the HMI for operations if PASS1 or PASS2 fail and I am not sure how to do this?

I did create a a display of the server statuses. The .gfx file was provided by Rockwell along with the VB Code to poll the server statuses.
This display is working fine.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello Smart People :) I'm starting research on a new control system. I will have a single HMI running RSView ME, and I need a primary and backup...
Replies
Views
Hi all Currently facing this question which contribute a lot white hair. I am setting a redundant system with 3 display clients. I am using...
Replies
Views
I have two identical machines running similar HMI projects, the only difference is one is done in FactoryTalk View Version 10 and the other is...
Replies
Views
I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom