RSView SE Edition

Just having some problem with the security setup. I recently removed all the security setup for one of the pages, however when I am logged in as a user with limited privilage I get this error message

"Currently logged in user does not have security access to Item Master Loading"

Item Master Loading being the page I am trying to access. I have removed all security from that page but I am wondering why this still happens. When I am logged in as a user with full rights I can open this page

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am having a problem with conversion from RSView32 to FT View SE Local project on version 12.00 (CPR 9 SR 12). Firstly, I have...
Replies
Views
dear friends, please I need any document or video which explain all the necessary steps(configuration) to do a project with rslogix 5000...
Replies
Views
I am very new to the rockwell allen bradley system. I am using another scada to fetch the data from RSView Supervisory Edition, Version4, CPR7...
Replies
Views
INFO from help on Rsview ME Bitwise AND (&) returns an integer with a bit set to 1 if the corresponding bit in the original number is 1...
Replies
Views
Gents, I am new using RS view ME edition. If someone could please help me out with the following questions that would be great 1. How to setup...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom