FTP to Logix SD card???

JeffKiper

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I remember a long time ago Rockwell said that the FTP function was coming down the road. Did we ever get that function? I have several systems where it would be a nice feature to load the programs, prints, & manuals for the next guy or maintenance.

AFAIK they still have not rolled that feature out yet. I am still waiting on the high speed data logging from the controller to flash that is supposed to be coming also. I played with the high sped data logging at RS Tech ED 2 years ago so I thought we would have it by now.

For now it looks like your only choice to add the additional documents is to put the card into a flash card reader and use your laptop to transfer the files onto it.