Tcp Panel

plcengineer

I currently have a TCPHN170100A2P Panel and I have an ST software package to view the application. Was this TCP programmed with this software or is this just a viewer? Can I use Quick Designer or Cimplicity ME to view the project file.

The program file extensions are .ho7

Thanks,

I don't have a good answer to your question, but I did search my drives and have no *.ho7 extension. Also Cimplicity ME doesnt give me any option for using a TCP panel. Neither does quickdesigner.
Theres got to be some way though, I would think. Didnt GE buy out TCP?
Try 1-800-GE-FANUC. Theres no way you are the only guy to ask this question. I tried searching their database and their cross-reference on-line, but found nothing.
Good Luck, John

TCP panels can be programmed with Quickpanel or Pro-Face PBIII. I have never heard of the *.ho7 file type. I really don't think it will be possible for you to upload the code with one of these programs. Good Luck.

I'm not aware of any utility to translate a file from the old ST software to any of the newer QuickPanel models. You might want to see if you can find a distributor who has handled the product line since the early 1990s.

The ST software was used to program the Smart Touch series. I had to convert one of those units to PanelMate a few years ago, so I have the ST software. All the files I have from that project have extensions of .h0a, but the extension .h07 may be for a different model than the one I converted.

Does anyone know where I can get a manual for the tcp listed above? Also, I would need the information regarding the ST program software.

Thanks,
plcengineer