Spell Checker?

Terry Woods

I create most of my replies in "WORD". I use the Word Spell Checker. I then cut-n-paste into the PLCnet response window. It's easy enough to switch back and forth.

In fact, there have been times when I've lost a reply that I created only in the response window... that's aggrevating! Creating the response in WORD prevents that problem.

I have several scratch files that I call "PLCNET_X.DOC", where the "X" represents the particular iteration. My current scratch file is called "PLCNET_5.DOC". It is 381 pages long. I simply keep it open all of the time when I'm on-line.

It's great for keeping notes and starting (but not finishing) many replies. I've got tons of unfinished replies in those files.

You can be shure that any of my posts with any word with more then 5 letters is speld correctley, its because I used MS Word. However, I tend not to keep my posts on file.

Eric says I'm lis-dexit. maybe he's got a point..... :rolleyes:

Spele cehekcre

I dnot uese a speel cheeker, *** logn as mi repliers aer glegible I dnto crea fi mo slepling si ko.

This Speel Checker is able to help me?

I have several scratch files that I call "PLCNET_X.DOC", where the "X" represents the particular iteration. My current scratch file is called "PLCNET_5.DOC". It is 381 pages long. I simply keep it open all of the time when I'm on-line.
Terry, As it organizes his files? It is a copies or classification?

I find post here, named and add links in file. My question, after move post to archive (last year). The links crack?
What correct backup links... for garanted life

dandrade,

A spell checker won't help as a translation corrector. A grammer checker might help... to some small degree.

As far as maintaining old links... If you simply link to an old thread and Phil moves (or removes) that thread, then there is not much to be done.

You can do as I have done... download and save the entire thread. You can then post an image of a particular response, as long as it isn't too long. GIF files are long. JPEG files are half as long.

As of yet, I haven't been able to re-post a previous post as it originally appeared. I can only re-post an image of a particular response. But then, the resolution is just barely adequate.

41140dbd40c97411.jpg

One might need to post multiple images if the post is long. Actually, I don't know how an image of a PLCnet posting can be broken into parts... WAIT! Yes, I do! No... no I don't.

It's easier to simply cut-n-paste the text only, although doing that takes away a certain amount of credibility.

At one point, a few years ago, when PLCnet was still quite young, before Phil made the archives, I used to download a large number of threads. Of course, sooner or later, it becomes a matter of disk space... for me and for Phil. At some point, you finally have to clean the garage. Time goes on...

We're just going to have to keep trying to find a way for you to communicate without having you learn English... it's tough dandrade, really tough.

For everybood like to keep its organized notations and collections.

I recommend this software: www.treepad.com
Terry, it goes to like this software very best, I have 89 pages currently, with text and figures.
The archives of data less of 5MB,the technology best that zip, pdf.Besides copying page HTML, accurately equal.

But, I do not copy the text here. Just, we can confirm in Phil Melore, what not delete old post?

We're just going you have you keep trying you find way will be
you you communicate without having you learn English... it's tough dandrade, really tough.
Correct commentary, I absorb and retain another language, interacting and communicating. Mainly, if professional subject... yep, i wait time send to travel