Why can't I find SIMOVERT MC in CA01 catalog?

Prince

I need to choose a SIMOVERT MASTERDRIVE MC cycloconverter from SIEMENS CA01 catalog. I've installed the new version but I can not find it in

Drive Technology>Convertors>AC-low voltage convertors

Sorry for the dumb question but Where is it?

I need to choose a SIMOVERT MASTERDRIVE MC cycloconverter from SIEMENS CA01 catalog. I've installed the new version but I can not find it in

Drive Technology>Convertors>AC-low voltage convertors

Sorry for the dumb question but Where is it?

My understanding is that most of the Masterdrive products were discontinued a while ago. According to the note below, there isn't a 1:1 migration to the new drive family (SINAMICS), but there's probably something that will do the job. I recommend contacting a Siemens rep if you're interested. If you need spare parts, tech support may still have them available (for a large markup on what they used to be,I'm sure).

https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs/us/en/view/51694063