M340-VijeoCitect-OFS

ndelucca

Hello folks, i bring you a new problem to be solved.. Situation: we have 2 PLC M340, 2 PC's running 1 vijeo citect license + 1 ofs opc each. for the sake of simplicity, lets say that one m340 controls 40 motors, and the otrhe controls 20 different motors. both vijeo citect scadas are identical and can control all the 60 motors, meaning that each scada has access to each M340. Here comes the problem, both PLC are working just fine, all motors work, the problem comes with the vijeo citect. Only one of the PC's scadas is working, the other is not, but it shows its connected (and the communicacion settings seems to be acurate). What's weird is that the OFS is working for that PC, meaning that there is no "BAD" sign on any variable or anything, BUT its like if all of the PLC's variables are FALSE (0) (so you can actually see 2 identical scadas showing different states for the same motor, same variable). The question i ask is this, is there any configuration regarding comunications (either on M340, vijeo and OFS) that would cause a problem like this, maybe using a the same M340 port with both drivers (both are using the 502 port on both plc's, so OFS 1 connects to M340 1 on 502 port, as well as OFS 2). Thanks for taking the time to read this incredibly long description, and i'm looking forward your reply. Regards