Modbus TCP Master Simulator

Chuck Hoyt

Gentlemen,

I have a customer (he tried to register but wasn't successful so I am posting this question for him) that is benching radios and has successfully used a Modbus Remote simulator but was looking for a Modbus Master simulator. He has tried the Modscan simulator and it works just fine for Modbus RTU applications but when he tries to use it as a Modbus TCP master it crashes. Any suggestions out there? Thank you in advance! EDIT: I just found out that he needs to simulate the TCP Master polling a Modbus TCP remote.
Chuck

Last edited:
Thank you so much everybody! I've passed everything on and asked that he let me know which one did the job for his application and I'll let everyone know .
Take care all,
Chuck

Similar Topics

I have a Waukee temperature controller that has an internal limitation of only allowing a single TCP master connection. Problem is I need to have...
Replies
Views
I successfully got a Micro 820 (Slave) and Red Lion HMI (Master) to work together using Modbus TCP. But now I need to add an Automation Direct...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to read from my PLC which is Modbus TCP/IP Master one Siemens S7-1200 PLC which is configured as Profinet IO Device. I know what are...
Replies
Views
I just got an IFM AL1343 IO-Link master with Modbus TCP interface From the manual this thing seems to have a Web Interface(http) for view its...
Replies
Views
I have 6 Modbus devices that I need to get communicating with an L72. Rockwell supplies a program that allows one of their controllers to act as a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom