Panel mounted serial printer?

Ken Moore

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi List,

I have an application where I need to print out a small report (16 integer values) from an Allen-Bradley SLC 5/04 everyday at 0800.

I was wondering if anyone could recommond a small panel mounted serial printer. I was thinking the report could be printed on something similar to a cash register reciept. I've seen something similar at a trade show, but do not recall the details.

thanks,

Ken

We've had good luck with a serial strip printer from Red Lion. I like it becuase it is an ink priniter, and unlike thermal printers the printout won't fade if you leave it on the desk a few days.

Thanks guys,

Bernie, your link looks interesting, have you used this printer before?

Tom, I think I will check with the local Red Lion rep. I've used a lot of Red Lion products in the past and never had any problems.

Ken

Last edited: