Rslogix5

To my knowledge all revisions of RSLogix 5, including the last version 7.4 revision, support EVRSI diskette-style activation.

I'm basing this on RA Knowledgebase Article 464167 (Access Level: Everyone).

You asked a very similar question about RSView32 two weeks ago. Are you trying to build a system with very old products or are you planning an upgrade ?

Recovering

I have the master disks
I am recovering an old system
I recovered RSView32 I installed the system today
then they tell me the old system had Rslogix5 on it
Rockwell recovered the install count for us
so I was going to use the latest version that supported Master Disk

Good point, Donnchadh; I hadn't considered the likely next question.

With this particular let of facts I think he's OK; RSView32 doesn't support any 64-bit operating systems either.

Thanks for the followup, Asterof, and good luck !