Mod bus

pj ng

Dear all,

I need your help, I used omron CS1H-CPU64 PLC,
now i want communicate with Power Meter c/w MOD-Bus,
So i prepare the CX-Protocol, but the CRC value is wrong...
pls refer to my protocol file, is it some thing wrong??..
or missing some setting???....

Thanks....

protocol.jpg

From your screen, it appears that the Ansell Power Meter is still "offline". You will not get the correct code until you get communications established between the PLC and the Power Meter program.

I did e-mail this fellow with the offer of a Modbus CX-Protocol file but have had no response.

Similar Topics

Hello people.Thank you in advance. Below is a java application which I try to communicate my java application with ml 1200 through the Modbus...
Replies
Views
1769-SM2 mod bus programming with Compact Logix L32E PLC as a master. I am not exactly sure whether i can surely use PLC as a master or I have to...
Replies
Views
What parameters are required/ need to considered while programming 1769 SM 2 Module(Mod Bus) using PLC as a Master(L32E)..? :scratch:
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope you are well. I would like to solve the following problem: There is a LSIS PLC which needs to talk to an Omgega PID controller over...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I seem to be stuck. I have two problems: 1. I have a micro 1100, a C-more 12" touchscreen, N-tron 4 port hub and eight Watlow SD...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom