Using prosoft configuration builder (CIPconnect)

phuz

I am trying to transfer a configuration file using CIPconnect rather than direct via IP address. For some reason, it is grayed out, and the only option I have in the drop-down is Ethernet, not 1756-ENBT.

I am trying to transfer a configuration file using CIPconnect rather than direct via IP address. For some reason, it is grayed out, and the only option I have in the drop-down is Ethernet, not 1756-ENBT.

What does ProSoft's tech support have to say?
What version of PCB?
Connecting to what particular P.S. module?
And, with what kind of cabling to which ports?

Similar Topics

Hi, I am having great problems trying to read data from my DVT legend 540 camera. The PLC is an Allen Bradley SLC 5/04 that will control...
Replies
Views
Hi I am new to this so please bear with me. I am trying to access and modify parameters that are on these DP slaves. These parameters are not...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any experience using the prosoft MVI69-Mnet (Modbus TCP module) with a Compactlogix? I need to use it to communicat with another...
Replies
Views
I have a project to automate four generator sets. The system will monitor and store the load demand of the factory. Once there's Power outage, the...
Replies
Views
Adding ethernet equipment to an existing panel that has none. We have some solid ethernet cables coming from other remote cabinets that I plan to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom