Panasonic FP2

Hello,

Just hoping I can get a little help

Got a FP2 Panasonic, and having trouble with an output coming on.

Looking through the software, all logic is sound to actuate the output. Output will come on very briefly, then turn off (milliseconds)

If I force the output, it will stay on.

I have changed the code in the program for example if Bit 1 is on, then turn on output. Still no luck. I'm hoping that its hardware failure, card or back plane.

Anyone had any issues like this before??

Thanks in advance

Joe

It sounds like you may have a racing condition. I would put the line of logic that turns the output on at the end of the program and run it. If it works normally there then somewhere in the program you are writing to the channel.

Hope this helps,
Regards,
Garry
http://www.accautomation.ca

I would suggest you print and attach a .pdf file, plus zip and attach the logic program to this thread. That way anyone with the software can review and offer edits or those without the software can look at it and recommend changes needed.