Config Siemens CP443-1

Duy

D
Hi,
Anybody have experiences to config CP443-1.
I've stucked in configuring it 2 weeks.I can't config Send/recieve communication function.
Do I need extra software? (I use step7 5.1 sp6)
My CP run, but only "S7 Communication" not "Send/recv communication"
when I run diagnostic NCM S7, said :

Send/recv communication Stop cause: not configured

I've asked my distributor, but they've not experienced on this CP

Any information will be appreciated!

Duy

How are you trying to send and receive data?

Is the CP443 in your hardware configuration and downloaded to the CPU?

The blocks to use for send and receive are FC50 and FC60.

In the download area on this site (Click here) under the Siemens section, Desertdog has posted a send/recieve demo program. Download this and have a look how he has done it, then if you require more help, then return here and post your question(s). A copy of your Step 7 project would help us in answering your query.

Paul

Hi, Plucas

Thanks for your informations.
I can config and commmunicate with my CP443-1 now.

Thanks
Duy

to LEO

Leo.ge said:

Can you tell us the reason ? Is that Mr.Plucas said right?

Hi,

Yes, Mr Plucas is wright. I just had not yet config TCP connection for CP443-1(not same module ETY410 for PLC TELE Premium, no need pre-config connection)

Duy