Siemens Step 7 Hardware Config Mismatch

OB1 and OB100 can be copied.
But dont just copy them blindly. Use the compare function to find the differences. When the compare function has finished, use the "Go to" button to go to the exact spot where there is a difference.

I dont know about the safety part.
If I were you would find out exactly what the differences are, why there are differences, and then decide what to do.

Similar Topics

Good Morning, Hoping someone with some Siemens experience can give me a hand with this one. Customer has a S7-200 cpu, which has a 6GK7...
Replies
Views
I'm just trying to figure out the right method of adding a DO card to an existing rack. It's not the *next* open slot, but I have to move the AO...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens Experts, I am hoping someone can shed some light on my issue. I have uploaded the code from a S7-300 (317-2PN/DP) using Step 7...
Replies
Views
Hello, We monitor the temperature of a pipe via a 4-20mA temperature transducer. This goes into DB135(Read Analog Inputs). The issue I have is the...
Replies
Views
Please excuse the basic question, but I've never worked on Step 7 before (until now, only dealt with Mitsubishi Q-series PLCs)... What is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom