Converting an RSS file for RSLogix5000 v21

Yisus

Hi, I tried to do it, I used "Traslate PLC-5/SLC 2.0" but i don´t know why it didn't work.
the program get stuck in the step four "Processor 'Bul.1761' is not supported"
I changed the processor but did not work...
Could you help me please?
All this is for a simulation, it's just a practice

Actually how to translate the program is the practice...
I need to learn how translate different program of RSLogix.
I'm not cheating if you're thinking that haha

There is the file

https://mega.nz/#!8p0HhYLJ!qdWNe7RRay4-03-SFRei2RQwAXKIXAzt8XqqnkmIQKs

I did it manually, but is completely wrong... I have some doubts
how can I use Time Base S:4 in RSlogix 5000 as I used it in Rslogix 500?
how can I use the OSR function in RSlogix 5000 as I used it in Rslogix 500?
why the binary output does not activate?

I still need to find the way to translate the program as I mentioned before

Thank for your time.

You do not have a Time Base word in RSLogix 5000. You'll have to create your own using a simple timer.

As for your OSR instruction, have a look at the ONS instruction in RSLogix 5000 - you may have to try to understand what the code is intended to do, and rewrite it slightly to make it a direct equivalent, but it should get you away.