Mitsubishi Medoc

PRINTERSCLOTH

WE HAVE A MITSUBISHI PLC OPERATED BY A MEDOC PROGRAMME. AS AN END USER ARE WE ABLE TO BUY THE SOFTWARE AND CABLING AND WOULD WE BE ABLE TO SUPPORT OURSELVES. IF NOT WHO AM I BEST DEALING WITH?

You should be able to purchase the software etc from a Mitsubishi dealer or the company that built the machine. In most cases you will need to deal with the OEM (company that built the machine) to obtain a copy of the original code. In many cases you can not view, edit or go online with the PLC if you dont have that. Even if you are able to download the code from the PLC the odds are that documentation isnt there and without that you could spend hours/days reverse engineering the system.

There are others here from your country that work with Mitsubishi on a regular basis. I brought this back to top in hopes that one of them will see it and reply.

Yes you can buy the programming software and leads (£1000 approx) but would you know what to do with it?

There are plenty mitsi programmers in England - what do you need to do with the program, if you need to change counter or timer values you could add an small HMI.

Which part of England are you in?

We have no burning issues re: the programme now but want the comfort of knowing who we can contact in case of problems or to make changes.--We are in Bradford West Yorkshire

Well, Mr printers cloth company - If you look at my profile, you will see that I am no more than 10 miles from you.
I have never touted for any work on this site but feel free to contact me.

THANKS FOR THE REPLY--IF YOU CAN GIVE ME AN EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBER WE WILL BE IN TOUCH

THANKS