Failed uploading RSLogix5000 v10 Project

Dear All,
I've just have an experience "failed uploading ControlLogix5000 project" from 1756-L63/A Ver. 10.32 controller that has 1794-ACNR15/C Ver.4.2 Flex-I/O into RSLogix5000 Ver. 10.07.
Error message: Profile DLL that corresponds to Module couldn't be loaded.
How to solve this problem ? Thank's

Dear All,
I've just have an experience "failed uploading ControlLogix5000 project" from 1756-L63/A Ver. 10.32 controller that has 1794-ACNR15/C Ver.4.2 Flex-I/O into RSLogix5000 Ver. 10.07.
Error message: Profile DLL that corresponds to Module couldn't be loaded.
How to solve this problem ? Thank's

Eventually we don't have any .ACD file backup of the controllogix5000 machine, so, we couldn't do online monitor/programming.
Could someone give me a clue?

When you browse to your 1794-ACNR15, can you expand its [+] to view the network? Is it deletable? You probably don't want to be deleting stuff, of course.

If not, then it looks like your ControlNet Adapter has become corrupted under the I/O Configuration...

23457 - RSLogix 5000: Problem to upload project. Error 731-8004291D
Access Level: TechConnect

You can save the project as an *.L5K file and then open it in Notepad and delete the adapter. Then import the *.L5K file back into the *.ACD project and add the adapter back into the I/O Configuration.

That's all well and good if you have an *.ACD file, but I think you are saying you do not? Or is it just a backup of the project you do not have?

Are you trying to upload to an offline project file or to a new file?

Regards,
George

When you browse to your 1794-ACNR15, can you expand its [+] to view the network? Is it deletable? You probably don't want to be deleting stuff, of course.

If not, then it looks like your ControlNet Adapter has become corrupted under the I/O Configuration...

23457 - RSLogix 5000: Problem to upload project. Error 731-8004291D
Access Level: TechConnect

You can save the project as an *.L5K file and then open it in Notepad and delete the adapter. Then import the *.L5K file back into the *.ACD project and add the adapter back into the I/O Configuration.

That's all well and good if you have an *.ACD file, but I think you are saying you do not? Or is it just a backup of the project you do not have?

Are you trying to upload to an offline project file or to a new file?

Regards,
George

The problem is we don't have any back-up .ACD file, so we trying to create a new file to have a backup and to do online program/monitoring.
I have trying with different PC and different version of RSLogix5000 V.10.xx, and tried to re-install the RSLogix5000 Ver. 10.07 but still have same problem, upload failed..