CTC PA2 failed download

lishii

Hi everyone,
I got a Parker HMI, CTC PA2. I tried to download program to it but it froze in the process and could not finalize. Now, when I try to start the HMI it doesn't even load the interact demo. I can bypass the autoexec.bat on startup and read directories in DOS but in this state the PC is not able to make a connection to attempt another download.
It there way to download the program manually via a USB drive and saving the files directly?
Any help is much appreciated.
Leo

Similar Topics

Anyone ever heard of CTC PLC's? Not even sure if they're around anymore, I think they source out of Hopkinton MA but I could be wrong. They seem...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have tried uploading the program from an old Quick Panel 2 using Proficy ME 9.0 and Quick Designer 3.7. I can get the program to upload...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old unit HMI with model PA10T-133 (PA Powerstations series). 1. I just have an inquiry whether which particular software to use...
Replies
Views
I am taking over a CTC Interact project. All I have to start with is the LRP file. I do not know what version it was written in. It was done...
Replies
Views
Hello Mr PLC Experts, I am working with a Parker CTC application on XP in VMWare. I am trying to modify and existing project and now it is not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom