Going online with CX-Programmer

greggerrior

Does anyone know why when i try to connect to to the plc cx-programmer freezes? first few times it would connect then as i was looking through the program it froze, now im unable to connect, at the bottom on the screen it just says offline, doesn't change to connecting or online

I agree with Viks. We need to know how you are connecting to the PLC. Also need to know the operating system.
Do you have another computer to try your communication? This way we can eliminate the cable as a potential problem if you can communicate.

Regards,
Garry
http://www.accatomation.ca

Similar Topics

Dear PLC Experts, I am trying to go online with Omron Sysmac CPM2A PLC with CX-Programmer V 6.0 on Windows Vista Operating System. It gives...
Replies
Views
I do have a problem with a GE Versamax micro PLC. By going online (on Port 1) the "OK led" goes down. Power led stays On Port 2 no reaction at...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon. I am having a problem going online with S7-400. Attached is the error that I am getting. I have looked at the help file but the...
Replies
Views
The machine is running production. When trying to go online with the laptop the whole machine looses communication and faults out. Drives, HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a machine that has 1500 cpu program is v15:1 I have the program from the Oem and the tia portal software v15.1 ? I have set the laptop...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom