IDEC FC4A & FC5A - Host Communication Error

Obravim

FC4A (Analog Input Card) plugged in to FC5A (PLC) using phoenix connection on the side.

I am doing a temperature reading.

But screen reads host communication error.

Does anyone have solution to it?

I called them, I have to wait for 20 minutes to get hold of the representative. When I got hold of them, they took my phone number and said they will call me back. One rep took my email address and said they will reply me back. I got no response yet. But I did figure it out. Now I am stuck in data logging. IDEC product support is not active at all.

I called them, I have to wait for 20 minutes to get hold of the representative. When I got hold of them, they took my phone number and said they will call me back. One rep took my email address and said they will reply me back. I got no response yet. But I did figure it out. Now I am stuck in data logging. IDEC product support is not active at all.

I would suggest dropping them an email link with this thread! :nodi:They have always been very helpful with my problems.

I called them up again at different time zones and finally got a reply from a lady. I got all fixed. I finished my project of reading four different temperatures. :)