OT, Kepserver Multiple dataloggers to same table

JOLTRON

Lifetime Supporting Member
Guys,

I didn't see an answer to this out there.

I am new to Kepserver. I am using the latest version with Datalogger. I currently want to collect the same data from multiple cells.

When writting to the database it seems to want to use a different table for each cell. Is there a way to have it all write to the same table?

Thanks for the response. I figured it out.

The way the previous person set it up was to create a table and append each time.

I found there is an option to log to existing table. After selecting that you just need to manually link the items to the table coloumns.

Similar Topics

Hello, I hope someone can answer my query below. Scenario: I have a Scada PC operating RSView32 runtime, and I’m using Kepserver as the OPC...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was trying to communicate FX3GE PLC with KEPServer / Kepware via UDP protocol but did not succeed. Does anybody has any solution or...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCtalk community, I force to 1 bits in System Platform that are read by KepServer, and for some reason other bits are going down to zero...
Replies
Views
I have nuisance alarm that comes and goes. Doesn't seem to stay longer for a few seconds, is there any way I can somehow add a time delay or...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have an existing Wonderware system connected to existing SLC500 PLC /Flow Computers / RTU as shown in the attached Pic. And Existing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom