FTView ME Printing Reports

CobMoo

Hello All,

I am using FactoryTalk View Machine Edition and I would like to print out a report. I know how to do this using the Print Display button and remote print trigger, but that limits my content to the size and shape of the display. Are there any other options for printing PLC data?

Thanks!

PLC data from a FT screen? It seem you'd need to create a screen with all the specific data you want and then print.

Similar Topics

I am printing the Alarm from FTViewSE Client to Printer, but it is not printing more than 40 Character per line, Default Printer I Set is IMAC -...
Replies
Views
I am creating a global object in FTView SE 13. I want to have a string read from the PLC and display (in this case the tagname). So lets say...
Replies
Views
I want to set user security level based on the value of a tag in my PLC called "ActiveUser". That tag will contain the A-P code which we use for...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an issue accessing tags in 3 of my plcs'. When I go to select a tag there is no folder drop down as can be seen in the photo. Any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom