New PLC; SCADA system with flow control

Hello everybody
we have new project with 2 CPU working in redundancy and requirement to arrange (AGA report 3) blocks based on orifice flow calculations based on defined constants for density and viscosity.

1. what is the best RA family can achieve redundancy basis and meet AGA report 3 requirements?

2. What is the modules can do the flow calculations in accordance with AGA 3 as described above?

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

dear all, i will perform fat test on Master logic 200R PLC and scada system hardware,can anyone help me to do this procedures in correct...
Replies
Views
Ok so I have done alot of Electrical and instrumentation on water and sewer plants. I know the process quite well. Through a friend I have been...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would like to know if it's possible to create my own windows application, that can communicates with a Siemens S7-200 or S7-300 PLC? I...
Replies
Views
Hello All I have an existing GE Fanuc Versamax Cpu05 system with Cimplicity SCADA 6.1, Now we have ordered one more Cimplicity system for our...
Replies
Views
Hello, im quite new and still learning. I would like to ask is it possible for FATEK PLC to read data value more than 16k? I'm trying to move my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom