Viba plc

You can use Simatic Manager v5.5 to program Vipa PLCs.
As far as I know the MPI cable is special.
But most VIPA PLCs have ethernet onboard, so that would be a much better way to get online.

You can use Simatic Manager v5.5 to program Vipa PLCs.
As far as I know the MPI cable is special.
But most VIPA PLCs have ethernet onboard, so that would be a much better way to get online.

You are correct Jesper. Vipa uses a special cable called "Green Cable" but you can also use the standard MPI cable.
I guess Vipa calls it "Green Cable" because its Green. :p

Similar Topics

hello iam using citect together with a modbus driver. if i want to select bits this is not possible. digital is reading from a different adres...
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
the conveyor can stop because of a safety sensor or safety switch. And also it can stop because of an object jam detector sensor. If the conveyor...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Someone at work has put a PLC system on my desk, that's just been taken off an idle production line. He said "It's an S7 PLC. We don't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom