Prosoft 3100_3150_MCM-Modbus Address

Seyed Mohamed

Dear Gents,

I have a PLC5/30 receiving data from Bently (Vibration Monitoring Unit) using port-1 and sending data to DCS using port-2. I have the following modbus configuration in PLC side.

PORT1-Master RTU (1 stop bit, odd parity,19200 Baud Rate)
PORT2-Slave RTU (1 stop bit, even parity,19200 Baud Rate, slave id-1)
Read data block count:14
Write data block count:9
Read Block ID Start:9
Write Block ID Start:0

As we can find the modbus address 30201 to 30439 & 12401 to 12490 configured using port2 as slave with dcs.

Can any one please tel me what is the modbus address configured using port1.

Thanks.

I would contact the manufacturer of the Bently (Vibration Monitoring Unit) GE and get the modbus manual for the unit. This will show the modbus addresses you are looking for.

Hope this helps,