Concurrent license sharing with VM

I'm sure it's something simple I'm missing. I downloaded VMware VM and installed win 7 ult. I want to network the the VM with my win 10 so they can share the license file. I can see the VM network and ping it, but I can't ping from the VM back to the desktop. I set static ip addresses for both. The ip address for the VM on my desktop shows different than the one I entered. I set the activation search path on the VM factory talk activation manager to the ip address of my desk top. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Thomas

Similar Topics

It's not directly PLC related but it is probably a problem that some forum members have solved in the past. The issue I have is that we are...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody I wish you could help me with this: I have 4 CIP Data table read messages and 1 CIP Data table write message that communicates from a...
Replies
Views
I just purchased a copy of FactoryTalk View Studio (formally RSView Studio). It came with a concurrent activation. Per the RA website, this...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I own a GE Versamax controller that I purchased for a class at Long Beach City College a couple of years ago. I lost the use of my...
Replies
Views
I have a problem, I'm running an AE Licence Manager on a Windows 2016 Server, and my Window Maker is on another separate Windows 2016 Server. My...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom