Step7 display customization

rollinstone

Hi all,
I'm using Step7 for quite long peroid of time, but there's one question that bothers me - is there any way of changing background and logic colors in step7 logic editor? (I know there's Customize option, but it's only basic stuff) - maybe someone knows about some sort of plug-in for Simatic Step7?

Hi all,
I'm using Step7 for quite long peroid of time, but there's one question that bothers me - is there any way of changing background and logic colors in step7 logic editor? (I know there's Customize option, but it's only basic stuff) - maybe someone knows about some sort of plug-in for Simatic Step7?

I'm not aware of a way, unfortunately :(

Lack of this feature is quite disappointing for me - especially when you use your step7 for over 10hours/day - eyes can get bit tired

Some of the color settings follows Windows standard color scheme.

For instance changing window color changes some background colors in Step7

Untitled.png

Totally unrelated to your question but it still might be a tip.
I also had problems with my eyes when spending long hours in front of the screen. Turned out that i was slightly longsighted and that caused a strain on my eyes when i used a computer for long intervals.

Nowadays i always where glasses in front of the screen but never anywhere else and that helps.