Omron: are usage of pointers possible in ST?

_MG_

Hello all,

I want to transfer some complex ladder logic into structered text, pointers are used a lot in this ladder code and I can not found how I can do pointers in ST properly. Anyone who can give me some pointers on how to do this if it is possible (pun intended)

Best regards

MG

I mean by pointers the usage of *D123 or @D123 in move instructions or using MOVR instruction in Omron and setting/manipulation IR/DR register for indirect addressing of values.

Hey Osmanmom, thank you for the links, however these links all talk about indirect programming in ladder logic, I want to do this in ST or structered text, more specificly I want to do this in an ST Program (where I then can append a cyclic task to it). I'm talking here for CJ1M Omron CPU's