CompactLogix "I/O Not Responding" bit?

Micah_68

I have a 1769-L33ER with several Danfoss drives set up as generic Ethernet modules. When I unplug a drive from the network, the "I/O Not Responding" indicator in Logix5000 lights up and the little yellow "faulted" triangle appears in the I/O configuration tree. Does this information get passed to some system bits that I can monitor? I need to reset certain portions of the PLC logic and display on my HMI when a specific drive goes offline. Thank you for your help.

Similar Topics

I have been having this error on the CPU Compactlogix L32Cwhich says that I/O are not responding . I checked in the minor faults and cleared...
Replies
Views
I have a Compact logix L35E and a remote B&R X20B I/O system on a plant network that was working until we had to change the IP addressing because...
Replies
Views
I have a remote rack that has progressively gotten worse in giving me "I/O Not Responding" errors. Started faulting every couple days to today...
Replies
Views
Hi to everyone, I am using a compactlogix 1769-L35E Rev 13.34 with 8 remote i/o racks. All of the communications is done via wi-fi using the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i have a compact logic 1769-L18 PLC and I'm using FTalk View ME for the display. I wanted to do some visualization on Grafana. At...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom