Connected Component Workbench Micro820

damica1

Hello:

I using the Micro820 with Connected Component Workbench and I am using the AWT function to write a string out the rs232 port to my modem. I have everything working except I can't figure out how to send "CTRL Z". I can send carraige return with the ascii 13=carriage 10=line feed.

The Micrologix would be like \0d=Line feed \0a=carriage return and \1b=ctrl z

But can't seem to figure this out for the Micro820.

Thanks

Just wanted to let everyone know I now have this working. I am using a Multitech Verizon CDMA cellular modem to send out SMS text messages. This is done through the Micro820 RS232 port hooked to the modem and issuing the AT commands with ASCII. Lot of coding but works just fine. I will now work on the "Receive" part.

Will keep everyone posted.