A "Destructive" label not seen before Logix 5000

showshocka

Just asking the meaning of this, it extended from a post I read though about the Meaning of a Y under Destructive. So now can anybody explain this one?

destructive question.jpg

Could you zoom in and post just that section ?

I see something that looks like "L/N" but maybe other folks have better eyes.

Ken,

If my eyes don't deceive me, I think the "BaseTag" column, which is normally between the "Reference" and "Destructive" column, is just collapsed to its smallest and has some data that has just been squashed up against the "N" in the Destructive column? If you look closely you can see two small lines right beside each other to the left of the "Destructive" column.

showshocka,

If you simply drag that line for the column back to the right you will recover the "BaseTag" column and whatever data it contains?
It's probably a "Local:1:...." BaseTag reference that we can just about see the start of I'd imagine?

I think?

EDIT: I've managed to repliciate much the same...

Regards,
George

BaseTagMissing.jpg

Last edited:
I really have to take my hat off to you on that one George. I'm thoroughly impressed!