Batch Simulator

Jfrmz

Hey!, what's up

Please, can someone help me, i have a problem with Batch Simulator (LogixPro), When I press Stop while Pump 3 is working and then press Start, reverses to the pump 1...

I don't know what to do, i look some threads like this before, but they are way out of my knowledge... please help...

Captura.jpg

Attachments

• plcbatchsimulator.zip
    496 bytes · Views: 7
Its because the PLC has no idea what is in the tank, so when you hit the stop and then start it is thinking that the process is starting from the beginning. You need to program where it will know where in the sequence it is. once pump 3 starts, pump 1 cannot run until the low level sensor is unmade.
Eli

Last edited:
Same problem.

I am having the same problem. I had it working in exercise 2. It wasn't pretty but it worked. When I modified the program for the advanced exercises I messed it up. Would a sequence instruction be the best way to only allow it to only restart the process you stopped? I am not looking for the whole answer just a hint.