LogixPro batch simulator

Rouxgaroux

2-CA8-D95-B-2-B8-C-42-C8-8673-B4-F990-E8-C24-D.jpg

D99-DE964-A440-451-B-A061-135-E2244-B99-D.jpg

Hi, I’m new to the forum and very new to PLCs. I’m working on a project in LogicxPro and have an issue. Any help would be appreciated.

What I want my program to do is have the idle light on when it’s in RUN mode. Once I press start I want pump 1 and 2 to fill. Pump 1 fills to 150 and pump to fills to 50. Once the pumps are done I want the full light on and the mixer and heater to turn off. Once the thermostat reaches the specified number I want both the heater and mixer to turn off, the full light off, and pump 3 to empty the tank. Then the idle light turns back on.
Ideally, I’d like to restart the process by pressing start again.

Right now it works until pump 3 empties the tank. Once it’s empty the heater turns back on and the full light is still on.

Last edited:
The images won't open for me, and, is there more of the program? Zip and attach
the .rsl file. If you can, print it to a .pdf file.

Last edited: