NAIS FPO-C14RS Where Can I Find Software?

kentrobbo

Hi Everyone,

Wondering if anyone knows where I could find a link to get some software to program a NAIS FPO-C14RS Unit, Even the name of the software would be a help. I dug this unit out of an old box and wanting to get it going but the 3 1/2 in floppies which came with it were corrupted and I could not install the software looks like the software came from GEC ALSTHOM Australia called 7NPSOFTWARE.

Any Help Appreciated

Cheers Kent

o_O

The software comes from Panasonic and I believe the version that you need is FPWIN Pro. Check this link

http://pewa.panasonic.com/acsd/motion-control/fpwinpro.php

If I remember the version is about 450.00 bucks, you may want to contact a Rep to make sure that you get the correct version that supports your processor. it seems like I had ran into some issues there when I bought my copy.

hope this helps...

Travis