OT: Machine

Pressurize with water until the clear housing cracks. Build a jig so it will crack or explode the center, leaving only the three barbed pieces.
Jig is two halves, with rubber pads at ends to seal to barbed portion. Water exit port in center. Pre-scribe to dictate breakage point.
It may take quite a bit of pressure to do it, and exiting water with hard plastic shrapnel will be dangerous.

Similar Topics

Hi all, recently, I deployed Intouch SCADA to the 7 clients PC, but one PC got pending to update the objects and unable to successful. There is...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I own a GE Versamax controller that I purchased for a class at Long Beach City College a couple of years ago. I lost the use of my...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am stumped on how to convert a %MW to a %MF using Machine Expert Basic and a Modicon M221. The help files show a word to a double...
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody Anybody knows where I can get this version of SoMachine? The new machine expert version won't open my project saying there is a...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom