OT: Join PLCS.net LinkedIn page

Hi Everyone..

Newly joined Forum. I want Cimplicity SCADA tutorials for detail study. Please share any information related to Cimplicity 9.5 will be helpful to me..

Thanks,
Sameer R. More

Welcome to the forum. Two ways to get more and better answers:
1. Post questions in Q&A portion instead of in the practice area or this sticky thread about the LinkedIn group. Many forum members simply ignore the practice area.
2. Ask specific questions. We're a lot better at answering questions like, "Why isn't this rung of logic working" than "Please share any information related to Cimplicity 9.5".
To give you an example, I'll make an attempt to answer your question. Cimplicity 9.5 is the latest version of HMI/SCADA software sold by GE. The price you pay for it will depend on the number of tags you need and whether you need a run-time or a development license. Get pricing from your local distributor of the product. It comes with help files. Use them.

Hello everyone
I am suffering problem on unity pro application for separating day and date and time and also time required to separate hour and second

Welcome to the forum.

I suggest starting a new thread but also using the search functionality on the website.

Regards