Thank you for letting me join your guys group. I'm new to plc' s and need advice

Lpfullmetal

So I have a personal project where I want to use a photosensor relay (no/nc) as inputs on my Siemens logo. When the lights are on I want the output to to send a signal to the (+) 12vdc motor for 10 seconds . Then when it's dark I want to send a signal to the (-)12vdc for 10 seconds. What I'm trying to accomplish is a to have chicken coop door open when the sun comes out and close when it gets dark. I believe I can do this with timers but I don't know how to write it.

I hope this isn't to complicated for you guys, but for me it's pretty confusing. I appreciate any help you guys can throw my way.

Best Regards
Lenny